Kettering Health is seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon with a skull base fellowship, to join our comprehensive Hospital employed team.
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Full benefits package with company retirement matching
- CME days with funding
- Sign on bonus
- $10K in moving expense reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Level II Trauma Center at Kettering Health’s Flagship hospital
- First class clinic space located on hospital campus, where majority of surgeries are performed
- “O” Arm available directly connected to Stealth Station for intraoperative navigation in spine
- 2nd largest Gamma Knife center in Ohio that allows treatment of brain metastasis and primary brain tumors using extremely precise technology.
- ENT Physician assistance in surgery.
- On-site cyclotron allowing the use of Methionine for brain tumor imaging.
- Robust Research and teaching opportunities with our Innovation Center
Join an Award-Winning Team at Kettering Health:
- Official Healthcare Provider for the Cincinnati Bengals
- Top 100 Hospital Truven Health Analytics
- Best Regional Hospital - US News & World Reports
- Critical Care Excellence Award – Healthgrades
- Stroke Care Excellence Award – Healthgrades
Greater Dayton Area
- The Greater Dayton Area is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest. There are excellent school districts and a variety of private schools that provide residents with quality educational choices. There’s plenty to see and do locally, including our hometown favorite Dayton Dragons baseball team, the world-class Schuster Performing Arts Center, Wright Patterson Air Force Museum and a variety of prestigious championship golf courses. Residents have easy access to major universities, museums, symphonies, professional and minor league football, baseball and hockey, extensive shopping and dining, plus a wide range of housing options. Easy access to the Dayton International Airport provides convenient travel options.
- Dayton is a world-class metropolitan community that truly offers the “best of both worlds” -- community charm with easy access to metropolitan amenities. This is an opportunity worth considering!
Site visits are being scheduled now!
Margaret Sutton, CPRP
Kettering Health Physician Recruiter
740-501-6080 - Mobile