Arkansas Maxillofacial Surgery Center is seeking a Full Time Oral Surgeon to join our practice.
Since 1993, local families looking for advanced oral and maxillofacial surgery close to home have depended on Arkansas Maxillofacial Surgery Center - Bryant. We pride ourselves on providing patient-focused care and strive to deliver the best in surgical excellence. Our oral surgeons have years of training and expertise in the most advanced dental procedures. Our practice also requires staff to be more highly trained than required by state regulations. This ensures that our patients can be confident that their smile is in good hands. From wisdom teeth extractions to dental implants, maxillofacial reconstruction and corrective jaw surgery, our specialty dentist office lets our patients enjoy the many benefits that oral surgery has to offer. We perform a full spectrum of specialty dental services for adults, adolescents, children starting as young as five years old and patients with special needs.
As a specialist you will experience the support of a highly trained team of experienced professionals.
- Provide oral surgical specialized clinical care
- Educate patients on oral health and treatment options
- Provide OMFS services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays
- Examine, diagnose, and treat wide spectrum of oral and maxillofacial health problems including; dental implants, 3rd molar removal, and corrective jaw surgery
- Utilize techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism while providing treatment
- Remain apprised of current technologies and standards of care through CE and professional development
- Strong patient referral system
- Competitive and uncapped earning potential
- Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
- Patient Care centric practice
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Established business support allowing the providers to focus on patient care
- Complete range of benefits for full-time employment
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Certificate from an accredited US Oral Surgery Residency Program
- Active Dental License in the state of Arkansas