Seeking Rheumatologist for award-winning system of care in Ohio
TriHealth is seeking a top-talent BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our accomplished Rheumatology team. Our Rheumatologists are experts in the non-surgical treatment of rheumatic illnesses, especially arthritis. You ll become a valued member of our progressive, physician-led organization and have a voice in our comprehensive approach to compassionate, patient-focused care.
As a member of our Rheumatology team you ll have access to:
- Full infusion therapy capabilities
- On-site X-ray, DEXA Scan
- CT and MRI availability
- On-site physical therapy at many of the locations where our Rheumatologists practice
TriHealth has more than 12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a Top 100 Integrated Health System for more than a decade and also designated a Top 15 Health System by Truven Health Analytics. Our physicians enjoy:
- flexible scheduling and call that allows for excellent work/life balance
- collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced, professional support staff
- large referral base from established TriHealth Primary Care physician community and other local partners
- ability to thrive in a busy practice with easy access to specialty and referral care
- robust compensation including SIGN-ON BONUS and productivity incentives
- comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package including health/vision/dental and lifestyle and wellness programs together with generous PTO and retirement offerings to meet you and your family's needs
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in diversity, culture and history and served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings makes it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
TriHealth is well situated to navigate the changing medical landscape of MACRA/MIPS, population health and value-based care. Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right by caring for people first our patients, their families and each other.