Come live and practice in an area of California that offers a variety of water sports from rafting on the Sacramento River to water skiing, swimming, fishing, and sailing on Shasta Lake. There is affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere to live, work, and play.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Partnership or non-partnership models available
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus
- Physician-owned hospital-based
- Well-established hospital facility
- Full spectrum IR procedures
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:4 call, no diagnostic or stroke responsibilities
- Join 4 other radiologist with a full support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail