Come practice in Charlottesville, home to the University of Virginia. A gateway to Shenandoah National Park, Charlottesville provides beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Charlottesville area is known for its high density of restaurants, and you'll find a wide variety of cuisines here.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Melissa Rickerd at 954.837.2737 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Earning potential more than $300K
- Independent contractor - round and go
- Listed in Fortune 100 and Top 100 Best Companies to work for
- Flexible and autonomous schedule - Monday through Friday
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Short drive to Richmond, VA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail