You will enjoy practicing in this South Carolina town with a great university, its own airport, diverse retail venues, and fine dining. You will be only a short drive away from famous beaches on the Outer Banks and Cape Hatteras.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Melissa Rickerd at 954.837.2737 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Earning potential is more than $300K
- Independent contractor - round and go
- Listed in Fortune 100 and Top 100 Best Companies to work for
- Flexible and autonomous schedule - Monday through Friday
- High patient volumes
- Integrated state-of-the-art equipment
- Great culture
- Desirable South Carolina location, with an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail