You will enjoy practicing in the historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. It is a quaint, little town full of history and beauty. Tucked away just 10 miles south of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet is a nature lover's paradise.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will be credentialed and work at 2 hospitals 20 miles apart
- Most physicians have a home base based on needs, but will cover both hospitals
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm
- Round and go model, but must be on pager until the end of shift
- Average 16 to 18 patients per day
- Not an academic position, but FM residents rotate through
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM
- Hospital is located 37 miles from Myrtle Beach and 60 miles from Charleston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail