A large hospital in Erie, PA is looking to add another critical care intensivist to its team of 6 intensivists. They are also open to pulmonology/critical care physicians.
You will work in a closed, 64-bed ICU in their 7-story patient tower housing 2 new intensive care units that opened in early 2021. Coverage will include trauma, surgical, kidney transplant, medical, neurology, and cardiovascular ICU beds.
You will join a multidisciplinary team, including highly trained advanced practice providers, to support the service line. Intensivists are expected to coordinate care with subspecialists and provide supervision for a full staff of highly trained critical care physician assistants.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2802858.
- Critical care intensivist to work in a new patient tower with 64 ICU beds
- Flexible 15 shifts per month (10 days from 7 am to 7 pm and 5 nights from 7 pm to 7 am)
- Options to teach residents and medical students
- This is a great job for a new fellows with outstanding mentorship
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship with an international airport close by
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, 5 days of CME with $4K stipend
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail