You will enjoy working in this small Midwest town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a quality of life move to a small town in a major metro area. It was recognized by Outdoor Life magazine as one of the Top 200 Towns in America for sports enthusiasts.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to $200K in loan repayment
- Mixed pulmonary inpatient/outpatient
- Assisted by advanced practitioners
- Work 1 week per month in the ICU - 16-bed unit
- Outpatient is Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 4:30 pm, Friday from 8 am to 12 pm
- Inpatient is Monday through Friday, typically no weekend coverage
- Telephone call coverage is shared with other providers in group
- Looking for a personable, hardworking, team player devoted to patient centered care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail