CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky medical center with their search for a psychiatrist. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block with a very light call. You will determine appropriate treatment or disposition for an inpatient treatment program (ages 18 and older) or outpatient treatment. They are staffed by a psychiatrist, medical doctor, program director, nursing director, social workers, activities therapists, registered nurses, and certified nursing assistants. They welcome candidates that are board certified, or board eligible if within three years of training. J-1 visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus productivity/Incentive compensation. You will also be offered full employment benefits package, loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Louisa is located at the merger of the Levisa and Tug Forks into the Big Sandy River. It is also home of Yatesville Lake State Park. It has been recognized as being one of the best fishing sites for bass, bluegill, and crappie in the state of Kentucky. Louisa exhibits an abundance of wildlife, including the only bald eagle nesting area in eastern Kentucky. You can also enjoy boating, swimming, skiing, hiking, and camping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus productivity/Incentive compensation
- Loan repayment available
- Adult psychiatrist position
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient dutes
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 2022 candidates (if J-1 visa)
- BC or BE within 3 years of training
- Located in the Big Sandy River Valley
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail