A traditional practice located in New Mexico is seeking a medical oncologist to join 2 advanced oncology certified clinical nurse specialists. Take over a huge existing patient base that is being handled by only 1 medical oncologist. Your schedule will be Monday though Friday from 8 am to 5 pm seeing approximately 25 to 30 patients per day. They welcome experienced physicians and new fellows to apply.
This hospital-employed position is offering a liberal financial compensation with a fantastic sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and a wonderful competitive base salary with huge income potential. It is 1 of the most competitive income base opportunities in the Mountain West region.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667445.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity and sign-on bonus
- Hospital-employed position with bonuses and loan repayment
- Take over huge existing patient base
- Traditional practice setting
- Come on board and be busy from day one
- Experienced physicians and fellows are welcomed
- A safe and welcoming community with great outdoors
- Great location with very low cost of living and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail