A permanent hematology-oncology opportunity with a partnership-track available in beautiful Alaska. This is a well-established cancer center that is nationally recognized as well as network and academic affiliations to provide superior patient care. There is a great call schedule for a work-life balance and a support staff in place. You will have an existing patient base, so the incoming physician will be busy from day one.
They offer a lucrative base salary, a 4-day workweek, partnership-track along with 6 weeks of vacation.
This beautiful city offers an array of natural parks, cultural and outdoor activities for individuals as well as families. There are excellent school systems, cost of living, and sight seeing to make this location a target.
To get started, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Lucrative base salary
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 4-day workweek
- Comprehensive benefits including relocation and a sign-on bonus
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Existing patient base
- Strong support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail