A new primary care physician opportunity is now available in the beautiful Hamptons in Suffolk, Long Island, New York. The incoming physician will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. Can work a 4-day workweek. Candidates can be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine with at least 1 year of experience.
Hampton Bays has more waterfront property than any of the other Hamptons, it boasts more waterfront restaurants than any of the other Hamptons, and it is the second-largest fishing port in New York State. Excellent schools, wonderful restaurants and entertainment. Beautiful place to raise a family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary, sign-on, and RVU bonus
- 100% outpatient position
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Can work a 4-day workweek
- Board certified, or taking boards in IM or FM
- NY licensed physician or willing to acquire
- Multispecialty group practice
- Beautiful location in the Hamptons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail