Greenwood is a picturesque town situated in the foothills of South Carolina and on the shores of Lake Greenwood. It is a three-hour drive to Charleston's beautiful beaches, two hours to the Appalachian Mountains, and equivalent distances to both Atlanta and Charlotte. It is called both "the Emerald City" and "the Lakelands" due to its desirable climate and the numerous lakes in close proximity. It offers year-round golf, seasonal watersports and excellent hunting and fishing opportunities.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- No call or weekends
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm schedule
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- MGMA competitive salary
- Support staff to include midlevels, nurses, and clerical
- Fluoro guided injections, ablations, stimulators, and nerve blocks
- 25 or more patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail