The Infectious Disease Group of Pensacola, FL is actively seeking a full-time fellowship trained BE/BC Infectious Disease physician to join their robust practice along the beautiful coast in Northwest Florida
About the Practice
- 100% Infectious Disease practice group of 3 physicians including, Dr. David Daley, Dr. Jay Erickson, and Dr. Edin Pujagic.
- Excellent schedule with high volume of in-patient consults and approximately one half-day weekly outpatient clinic.
- Access to experienced Pharmacists with specialized ID training at Baptist and Gulf Breese Hospitals.
- Physicians on call one in four weeks.
- Inpatient Infectious Disease consultations only.
- No admitting or attending physician responsibilities.
- Very competitive compensation package including bonus potential
- Generous sign-on and relocation allowance
- Medical malpractice coverage within the group
- Full host of health benefits
- Three weeks paid vacation
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.
For more information or to submit your CV, contact Ashley Hodge Harris at 850.418.1707 or Ashley.email@example.com