Penn State Health is seeking Nocturnist physicians to join our team. It’s an exciting time to join Penn State Health as we expand our services at our brand new, state-of-the-art facilities located in Central Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity to network with our established Hospitalist teams in these locations and become a part of an esteemed health system providing exceptional care to the communities we serve.
What We’re Offering:
- 7-on/7-off schedule rotations with APP support for floor call
- Competitive salary and Sign-On bonus
- Generous benefits and retirement package
- Relocation assistance and CME funds
- Scenic and safe neighborhoods to balance your personal and professional interests
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
What We’re Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion ACGME-approved IM or FM residency training
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania.
What the Area Offers:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Health Children’s Hospital and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa.; Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center in Enola, Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center opening in Oct. 2022, and more than 3,000 physicians and direct care providers at 90+ unique medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute.
In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.