Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician in SWEET town of Hershey, PA
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a Pediatric EM-trained board-eligible physician.
What We re Offering:
- Competitive salary and rank commensurate with experience
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits & Retirement plan
- DEA license fees/PA Medical license fees/Board exam fees
- Collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Penn State University Tuition Discount for employees & dependents
What We re Seeking:
- Exceptional individuals with outstanding patient care qualities;
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent;
- Completion of accredited General Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine Residency;
- Completion of an Emergency Medicine Fellowship;
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.