Pediatrician – Buffalo, NY at CATHOLIC HEALTH
Are you being called to help others? Catholic Health in Buffalo, NY has an opening for a Board eligible/certified Pediatrician who wants to make a difference in the lives of patients and their families.
- This is an employed position with a large health system.
- The role is in an outpatient setting
- Possible inpatient NICU rounding if desired.
- EPIC EMR
- Strong staff support
- Competitive BASE Salary and RVU productivity
- Some eligible for Loan Forgiveness through HRSA
- H1B Eligible
- The organization has non-profit status
- PSLF Eligible
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- CME allowance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, state prescriptive authority.
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health Has 5 hospitals throughout Western New York State
- Catholic Health's network includes OBGYN, Primary care and specialty centers
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
BUFFALO NIAGARA REGION
1. Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
2. Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
3. Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
4. Browse over 40 Museums
5. Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
6. Has incredible architecture
7. Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
8. Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
9. Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
10. Is the City of Good Neighbors.
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.