A well-established rural health system is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician to join its multi-specialty practice in a beautiful Idaho community surrounded by mountains.
Candidates with directorship experience are encouraged to apply!
• 6 Bed ED
• Average of 120 Clinical Hours a Month - 5 24 Shifts or open to 12 hour Shifts
• $185/hr + $20/hr for back up call
• $30,000 Housing Bonus
• Co-Directorship Responsibilities with $25,000 Stipend
• Comprehensive Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid Malpractice with Tail, Sabbatical
• Be located in a scenic Idaho community surrounded by mountains and with proximity to Idaho Falls, Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park
• Enjoy a laid-back and adventurous community with endless mountain trails, world-class skiing and snowboarding, beautiful fly-fishing rivers, fantastic wildlife viewing, and more
• Downtown has an authentic old west atmosphere with boutique shops, a handful of restaurants and cafes, and breweries
• Have access to PK-12th grade public and private education
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Link to my calendar: www.calendly.com/mfabick
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time