Leading non-profit behavioral health organization serving the Greater Omaha area is seeking a BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to serve as Medical Director and provide leadership and clinical care for its expanding services.
• Lead an established team of clinicians providing behavioral health services in a dual clinical-administrative role as part of the senior executive team
• Flexible schedule with opportunity to design your ideal work week
• 3 days per week in person, 1 day per week at home
• Practice alongside an interdisciplinary care team trained in providing trauma informed care, crisis intervention, CBT, PCIT, EMDR
• Provide oversight and clinical care for an accredited Residential Treatment Program and growing outpatient program serving patients and their families across Nebraska and Iowa
• Laid-back daily patient volumes demonstrate organizational commitment to quality
• Competitive $325k never-ending salary guarantee
• 7+ weeks of PTO plus paid holidays
• Additional recruitment incentives include paid relocation, annual CME stipend, sign on bonus, comprehensive benefits and more
• Located less than 15 minutes from the Omaha airport, enjoy a quick flight to Kansas City, Des Moines, or Sioux Falls, or be anywhere in the U.S. with ease.
• Named one of the Top 3 Cities in the US to Relocate to, this hidden gem in southwest Iowa is located minutes from downtown Omaha, offering all the amenities of a major Midwest metro, with lower crime rates and 16% lower cost of living than the national average.
• From lakes to riverfronts to state parks, enjoy ample opportunity to swim, sail, fish, or jet ski in one of the most beautiful waterfront playgrounds in the Midwest
For more information, please contact Addyson Wilgus:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/awilgus
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child
Employment Type: Full Time