Join 5 other Orthopedic Surgery PAs in this highly reputable, high-volume private practice while residing in scenic southern Oregon, an outdoor enthusiast's dream destination!
• Join a team of 7 orthopedic surgeons, 5 First-Assist PAs, a podiatrist, experienced surgical staff, and dedicated administration
• Have a dynamic schedule of 2 or 3 days per week in the clinic and the other days in the OR (some days will finish earlier)
• This position will be dedicated to working alongside a fun and high-volume orthopedic spine surgeon in the practice
• Physical therapy, occupational therapy, sports medicine, and chiropractic care are in the same building for a collaborative comprehensive patient treatment approach
• The ASC suites and imaging center are conveniently located within the same clinic for priority access and availability for orthopedic patients
Parameters and Compensation:
• Must hold or obtain an Oregon license
• Must be eligible or a certified PA
• Spine surgery experience preferred
• Competitive guarantee base salary and a comprehensive benefits package and open to negotiation for additional bonus incentive options, proven six-figure potential
• Known as the "City of Sunshine" with nearly 300 days of bright blue skies, breathtaking views, scenic topography, or lakeside living - this town is full of endless places to explore and live an active outdoor lifestyle.
• Enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the national forests, various lake activities with the world-famous Crater Lake nearby, a top place for bird and bald eagle watching, and any snow sport you can imagine, along with a competitive area for fly-fishing, ice-fishing, and hunting wild game
• Reside within convenient proximity to the Medford, Oregon airport for easy travel or commutable driving distance of 30 minutes to Northern California, Bend, or Reno.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Specialty: Physician Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time