Successful, privately owned ENT practice with a stable 30 year history
• Busy, highly reputed Otolaryngology practice recruiting for growth!
• Join a team of 3 experienced ENT's and 2 APPs
• Established referral patterns and minimal competition
• Surgery center with ownership opportunity
• 1 Year Partnership Track
• Guaranteed salary with production bonus upside
• Comprehensive benefits including comprehensive health, malpractice, retirement, CME, PTO, etc.
Discover this charming Pennsylvania community with easy access to Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore:
• Experience the best of the countryside and city life with exquisite cuisine and contemporary art
• Vibrant city center with seven square miles of art, museums, historical attractions, restaurants and cafes, theatres, shops, and boutiques
• An incredibly diverse gem with restaurant cuisine ranging from French or Chilean, Ethiopian to Himalayan
• Top notch public and private school options, low cost of living and easy access to international airports makes it the perfect spot for singles or families
• The community has been recognized as the second least stressful city in the United States!
For more information, please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time