Keystone Urology Specialists, the preeminent provider of quality urology care in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and its surrounding area, is looking to add a full-time urologist to our group. The practice is currently comprised of ten board certified urologists, one full-time nurse practitioner, and three physician assistants.
Job Specifics & Requirements
- Perform patient daily rounds, inpatient hospital consults, outpatient office hours, ambulatory surgery, outpatient & inpatient surgery
- Practice within all urology disciplines with access to 6 robotic surgical systems
- Shared weekend on call (Friday – Sunday) every five weeks
- Weekday on call (Monday – Thursday) three – four times per month
- All call is shared equally among all partners
- Graduated from accredited urology residency program and/or fellowship
- Board eligible or board-certified urologist
- FPMRS board eligible or certified
- Competitive primary & secondary compensation
- Reimbursement payments
- Relocation expenses
- Generous benefit package
- 20 vacation days to start with additional time after years of service
- Work a four-day work week
- Great group camaraderie
- Ancillary income from onsite services including CT, Ultrasound, Dexa, Clinical Lab, Pathology Lab and ASC partnership (currently undergoing an expansion)
- In-house Research Department which has participated in over 200 clinical trials and is currently enrolling patients in prostate and bladder cancer studies
- Onsite dispensary which dispenses medications for erectile dysfunction and advanced prostate cancer
About Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania is located in South Central Pennsylvania about an hour and a half West of Philadelphia. Lancaster County is a remarkably diverse community with rolling hills, beautiful farmland, and an artsy metropolis. Great schools, reasonable cost of living, abundant shopping & restaurants as well as plenty of places for day trips with the family make Lancaster County a prime place to live. Lancaster is an easy drive to several metropolitan locations. The downtown Amtrak train offers short transit to Philadelphia and New York. Access to Harrisburg (MDT), Philadelphia (PHL) and Baltimore (BWI) airports for travel.
About Keystone Urology Specialists
Keystone Urology Specialists is the result of a long history of bringing about the right group of physicians beginning in 1946. As the group looks toward the future, they are also glancing backwards to see how far medicine has evolved. With the development of technological advances the practice of urology has gone from a surgical specialty to a specialty that has utilized the development and advancement of non-invasive procedures.
Our doctors have incorporated several philosophies in their work ethic: only hire a doctor to work in our practice if it is a physician that you would go to or would send a family member for treatment. Select hard working doctors with a first-class, superior work ethic and communicate with the patients in detail and give them all the options for treatment.
Visit our website: www.KeystoneUrology.com
Direct Contact Information: