We have a fantastic opportunity for a new or experienced Neurologist at the Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee. We welcome the development of subspecialty interests in addition to General Neurology.
This position will be supported by the Aurora Neuroscience Service Line, a comprehensive, integrated, system-wide group of Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, dedicated Neuro Intensivists and Advance Practice Clinicians who are part of the Advocate Aurora Health system.
Our patient base is established through extensive referrals from within the system. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
- The Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee is a 386-bed tertiary community hospital focusing on supporting the underserved and those with limited health care access
- You will enjoy a diverse mix of pathology that includes the full spectrum of Neurology
- Opportunity to build a subspecialty practice for those with fellowship training
- State-of-the-art technology and EPIC EMR
- Renovations include a dedicated Neuro suite and onsite Neuro diagnostics
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Market competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance and matching 401KI
- Employment Features:
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000 if needed
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer and approved J1 waiver location
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited Neurology residency program
- Skills in all areas of general Neurology-subspecialty interests welcomed
- Patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin- Wisconsin s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and user-friendly international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.