Our modern, 25-bed Critical Access Hospital is looking for a Geriatrician to join this amazing team.
This is a 100% Outpatient Opportunity that services a 10-county region/19K catchment area and 140K visitors annually.
· Ages 20+ with a heavy focus on Geriatrics
· No Call
· No procedures
· 12-14ppd, Turn-key Practice!!
Small Town living meets Big City Medicine. Just about everything your patients need, right in their backyard.
· Full Service Radiology/128-slice CT/MRI/Ultrasound/3D Tomography/Nuclear/DXA-Scan
· Pristina Mammography System
· 10 Visiting Specialists, including Oncology, Urology, Cardiology, ENT
Perpetual Salary, $25k Sign-on, CME and 30-days PTO
· 6-month Paid Housing Option, just a block from the Clinic
· $150k in Student Loan Repayment
Voted the Safest Place to Live in Montana Several Years in a Row, you will encounter an accepting and friendly community from the moment you drive into town. With no Sales Tax and Low Cost of living, you can spend your weekends enjoying world-class fishing, hunting, and hiking. Walk alongside the beautiful tree-lined Yellowstone River as it flows through the middle of town.
· New Construction Homes, Ranchettes, and Land Available as Well!!! $60K - $600K
· Large Houses with Land and River Views, New Condos & Townhomes
· No Traffic/Family-Friendly and Laid-Back Living
· Excellent High-School / Great Public Schools / Community College Programs for Students of all Interests, Spectacular High-School Theater-Hub for Miss Montana Pageants and State Music Competitions
· Known for Dinosaurs and Famous Dino Walk