Primary Care – Internal Medicine
Baystate Health (BH), Western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider and home to the UMass Chan Medical School - Baystate, is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our extensive network in western MA.
Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, BH wants to work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
Baystate Health offers:
SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Nurse Triage- Daytime, Nighttime, first call after hours and weekends
• 1:1 Medical Assistant
• Direct access to a large multispecialty group including Behavioral Health network integration
• Lab and practice specialty scheduler onsite
• State of the art EMR system with technology support
WORK LIFE BALANCE
• Flexible work schedules
• Full-time 4 day work week
• Built in administration time and ramp up time for new physicians
• Very reasonable patient volume expectations
ACADEMIC AND NONACADEMIC POSITIONS
• Faculty appointment UMASS school of medicine (dependent on practice setting)
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE
• Up to $50,000K sign on bonus (paid within first 30 days of EMPLOYMENT, specific dollar amount will be dependent on experience and site of employment)
• Generous compensation package
• CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off
Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine. Role modeling of exceptional clinical, teaching and communication skills in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment is expected.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
At Baystate Health (BH), our extensive and experienced primary care network is the foundation on which our health system is built. Comprised of Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices (academic and community), Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital and the region’s only Level-1 trauma center, 3 community hospitals and Baystate Children’s Hospital, we have practice settings that fit your career goals. Baystate Health is a well-established and growing organization, which has the resources and support to start or advance your career. Are you ready to advance your career with us?
The Pioneer Valley is one of New England's most cherished regions. Home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks. Family-friendly, safe neighborhoods with excellent school systems. Within two hours of Boston and three hours of NYC. International airport is 30 minutes away. Easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, kayaking, and hiking in the Berkshires and Vermont.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers. All correspondence can be directed to:
Paige Livingston, AASPR, Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruitment; Phone: 413-794-7847 Fax: 413-794-5059; Email: Paige.email@example.com
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.