Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
• Full-time Neurosurgeon – 100% Spine
• Based in Puyallup, WA
• Opportunity to develop a neurosurgery/orthopedic comprehensive spine program in collaboration with orthopedics spine surgery colleagues.
• 24/7 IM Hospitalist backup at Good Samaritan Hospital
• Employed by MultiCare & member of physician led multispecialty group
• 1,800+ employed medical providers along with community/private practice providers translates into strong referral network
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Board certified/eligible in Neurosurgery with a focus on Spine at time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 20,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes Eleven hospitals:
• Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
• Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
• Capital Medical Center (Olympia)
• Covington Medical Center (Covington)
• Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
• Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
• Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital (Tacoma)
• Navos Behavioral Health Hospital (Seattle)
• Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
• Valley Hospital (Spokane)
• Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital (Tacoma)
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
Please visit our website to apply for position #112172 online at jobs.multicare.org.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard