An established hospital system in the beautiful Colorado mountains is seeking a BE/BC interventional cardiologist to join their growing team.
Covering the span of 7 iconic counties in Western Colorado, join a team of 4 interventional cardiologist as they expand their progressive practice.
• Peripheral Vascular experience and/or a desire to do peripheral vascular work is a plus.
• Opportunity to lead and develop an expanding cardiology program.
• Dedicated ancillary support with potential for APP support.
• High physician retention rate with an emphasis on work-life balance.
• Lucrative sign-on package for relocation and sign-on.
• Competitive financial package based on experience.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
Living in Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado state average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time