Established health care system consistently extending flexibility and autonomy to their providers.
• Strong support from ENT providers performing in the National Top 1% in RVU production.
• Strong support to build your subspecialty interest including Premier Oncology group and outstanding state-of-the-art Oncology center
• No general ENT procedures expectations
• Shared equal call schedule bringing good work life balance.
• Hybrid academic environment offering time for teaching and research
• Competitive guaranteed salary in line with MGMA median, productivity bonus and full benefits including health, retirement, malpractice, PTO, CME, and allowance
• This thriving metro area of over 800,000, has experienced dramatic transformation in the past decade. Their robust downtown area, sitting along the majestic Mississippi River, provides a walkable, urban setting with bustling restaurants, bars, grocery stores, arts, entertainment, and world class educational institutions
• Experience the energy of a major metropolitan area with small-town charm and feel.
• A melting pot of the country's most dynamic cultures, the city's signature cuisine is no exception. You can expand the taste buds finding an assortment of global flavors, with Honduran, Vietnamese, and even Venezuelan-Dutch fusion restaurants.
• The city is home to dozens of museums, a 4.3 mile walkable, bikeable River Levee Path and 184 parks offering everything from rock climbing to paddle boarding.
• Ranked as a "Top 10 Real Estate Market to Watch" by Trulia, the housing options are vast and available including High rise luxury living near the major NCAA university or affordable dream homes in some gorgeous, tree-lined developments with scenic water views.
• Stretch your dollar further with lower housing costs and property taxes compared to many other places in the country.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Head And Neck
Employment Type: Full Time