• Progressive and comprehensive 435-bed health system - financially stable organization with a multi-facility expansion projected for 2023
• Nationally recognized state-of-the-art Birthing Center with 52 LDRPs, 16 private rooms, and level III NICU
• Expansion will include a brand-new clinic for an ObGYN anchored "one stop" women's multi-specialty practice
• Collegial and collaborative team of ObGYNs with a true team mentality
• 1 in 12 days call, with post call day off
• Employed opportunity offering a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time