Not-For Profit 435-bed hospital and Level III Trauma Center in Charlotte, NC is recruiting for a fellowship trained, Trauma and Surgical Care Surgeon to join a dynamic 9 surgeon program.
• Established 9 surgeon group including 3 fellowship trained surgical critical care surgeons
• 24/7 in house surgery support from experienced team of APPs
• Level III Trauma Center with outstanding support from Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery as well as Administration
• Fellowship training in Surgical Critical Care required
• Quality, safety, teamwork, and patient satisfaction are at the core of this dynamic program
• Competitive compensation package includes guaranteed salary, sign on bonus, relocation bonus, and excellent benefits including time off, CME, and retirement options.
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly
neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time