Georgia Spine & Orthopaedics has moved into the great state of North Carolina with their new clinic opening in the greater Greensboro and Winston Salem market. This practice focuses on auto injuries, workplace accidents, joint injuries, along with back and spine pain.
• Greensboro, NC will be home but the practice also has locations in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC as well as Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta, GA.
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Ideal candidate will need to be trained with injections, including, Radio Frequency Ablations, Cervical Medial Branch Block Injections, Cervical Epidural Injections, Thoracic Epidural Injections, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections, Lumbar Facet Joint Injections, Sacroiliac Joint Injections, and Spine and Joint Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Option to practice telemedicine as well as in office visits
• Very competitive salary plus production bonus
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Metro North Carolina:
• Direct access to the major metros of Charlotte and Raleigh along with their International Airports.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options as well as higher education options such as UNC, Duke, and Wake Forest.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time