A thriving physician-led private practice is seeking a board eligible/board certified family medicine physician to join their growing team.
Situated in a mountainous mini-city in southern Oregon (25 minutes from an international airport), this private practice of over 15 providers boasts riverfront views, friendly communities, and endless outdoor recreation (ski, hike, and beach - all within 90 minutes).
• 4 Day Work Week (32 hours).
• Ability to choose how to you practice (100% outpatient work, autonomy within patient load, scheduling, and volume).
• One year to partnership model.
• Lucrative compensation package with sign-on and relocation bonuses.
• Qualifies for the Oregon State Student Loan Repayment program.
• Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability, 403(b), and CME included.
• Enjoy the best of both worlds with the ultimate urban adventure and the great outdoors at your fingertips.
• With a diverse culture of creativity, this city is known for its world-renowned wineries, artisan food scene, and historic downtown.
• Additionally, enjoy a cost of living that is 13% below the Oregon average and a housing market that is 28% below the Oregon average, according to bestplaces.net.
• Residents will also find above average schooling, ample parks within the area for recreation and family time, and a city that was ranked as having an A+ in amenities, according to areavibes.com.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time