Are you wanting to live and/or practice in the Frisco area? Consider this opportunity where you would be a part of an established, practice and be successful fairly quickly..
- Be an extension of an established 20+ year old practice and a local provider can bring their patients with them
- Join established private group of Primary Care docs and APP's providing value-based, Outpatient services, with set hours 4.5 days, M-F
- Enhanced selection of ancillaries including house lab and cardiovascular studies, retina camera, cryosurgery, CT calcium studies, DEXA studies, RPM/CCM, and ultrasounds - all available to produce extra income
- Only take call couple times a year providing a nice work life balance
- Choice of either base salary plus production bonus or straight percentage collection, either way will give an expected, achievable goal of nearly 400K+ annually
This popular North Dallas area suburb gives close access to all the many wonderful amenities the DFW metroplex has to offer. Frisco boasts great neighborhoods, strong education, iconic and authentic Texas cuisine, affordable living and plenty of entertaining things to do.
Easy access to other great north Dallas suburbs like Plano, Carrollton, Allen, McKinney and north Dallas allowing a very reasonable commute from any of these areas to this desirable clinic location.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time