Beverly Hills ENT and Facial Plastics (BHENT) is seeking a full-time or part-time BC/BE Otolaryngologist or sub - specialist.
- Independent practice with a deep referral network to build a busy practice
- Equipped with state-of-the-art ENT equipment and services
- Teamwork with in-group referrals, support for call coverage and complex cases
- Team well-being; work-life balance; flexible scheduling
- Physician-led collegial environment with ethical business practices and patient care
- Opportunity to build in-network or concierge model practice
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Eligible for or established licensure in the state of California
- Fellowship (optional)
- Excellent communication, bedside manner and work ethic
- A desire to build a practice according to your interests
- Schedule flexibility
- Support in business development and management to facilitate independence and autonomy
- Shared call with other doctors in the practice
- Competitive pay structure with escalating reimbursement
- Benefits package
- Partnership-eligible after two years
- Partners enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, HSA available
About Beverly Hills ENT and Facial Plastics
Our concierge-style practice was founded by 2 ENT physicians based on the principles of excellent, ethical patient care and fair, supportive treatment of our partners. The recently built, modern office is in the center of Beverly Hills, CA, a mile from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with an in-building ENT surgery center. Our founding partners are active in the surrounding community, with a deep referral network based on over a decade of quality care. You would benefit from their support, expertise and practice-building as you take cases according to your interests. Our team has 3 well-established physicians in General ENT, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, and Laryngology and will facilitate growth within these or other domains of ENT.
Our compensation model facilitates practice building with a guaranteed base pay and a high percentage-based bonus pay, which increases annually. You will be supported by robust services and have an opportunity to build your own practice model or grow within ours. Privileges at Cedars-Sinai may also come with resident education opportunities and call assistance. Cedars-Sinai was ranked No. 2 by US News on the Best Hospitals Honor Roll, No. 1 hospital in California and Los Angeles Metro area and nationally ranked in the top 5 in Ear, Nose and Throat.
This private practice opportunity is designed for those with an entrepreneurial mindset, motivated to build a business and have career autonomy. Our physicians all play an active role in decision-making in all aspects of practice, including expansion, scheduling, and processes.You help make the decisions that impact your life and career.
Our goal for you is to foster independent growth in your medical, surgical, and business practices to create the optimal environment for personal, professional and financial satisfaction. Contact us to learn more about this opportunity.
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity