The Department of Anesthesiology and the Section of Pain Medicine at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center are seeking a physician with experience in Pain Management to join its comprehensive Pain Management program. Interest and expertise in implantable devices including spinal and peripheral nerve stimulation, and intrathecal drug delivery is ideal, but not required. The Department of Anesthesiology is committed to the appointment and support of a highly promising individual who will bring special interest and skill to the practice of multidisciplinary pain management. This successful candidate will join a large department and expected to be engaged our academic mission and in the teaching of students, residents, and fellows. The individual will receive an academic appointment as a member of the faculty of the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience.
This is a faculty position with the Dartmouth Health Pain Clinic and its regional outreach centers which are physician-managed group practices valuing clinical care, education, and research. The ideal candidate will join our team that has an established presence at our regional sites in addition to our Academic Medical Center.
- Generous base salary commensurate with experience
$20k relocation assistance
- Fully benefited position through Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical
Center including malpractice insurance with tail coverage, life
insurance as well as affordable family medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and HSA account.
- CME funds and allocated CME days in addition to vacation
- Collaboration with Geisel School of Medicine and Dartmouth
College and the option to do research
- Anesthesiology residency and Pain Medicine fellowship program with opportunities to teach
- Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Congestion-free commuting
- Wonderful setting for community and family life
- Vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
To learn more, please visit: www.dhproviders.org
Cover letters should be addressed to: M. Moris Aner, MD – Section Chief, Pain Management
CV and cover letter sent to: Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor - Physician Recruiter / Caitlin.email@example.com
The Dartmouth Health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
- BC/BE Pain Management Fellowship trained
- Must obtain or maintain a NH and VT Medical License
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.