Take on an important role within our world-class health system. Help drive the continued delivery of exceptional patient care. Take your career to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
We are looking for an OBGYN Generalist to deliver quality, compassionate care for our patients in our Pasadena office with an on-site surgical center and access to a Level IV NICU. You will join a team in a full scope OB/GYN practice with an even mix of OB and GYN.
In this rewarding role, you will enjoy:
- A beautiful location that features great schools, inviting neighborhoods and a limitless variety of outdoor recreational possibilities
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Malpractice insurance (no need for tail coverage)
We’re seeking an exceptionally skilled and dedicated individual with:
- Current Board Certification OBGYN
- California licensed or license eligible
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the internationally-respected David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.