A beautiful 113-bed hospital in Springfield, OR is looking for an additional Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join its collegial Pulmonology team.
You will enjoy living and working in the Eugene/Springfield area, where you will find tremendous community involvement in collegiate sports. The area is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping, and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity with an amazing work-life balance, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2802082.
- Join one other pulmonary/critical care physician
- Tele/ICU coverage - critical care/pulmonology intensivist coverage in place
- Mix of outpatient pulmonology and inpatient critical care medicine
- Hospital-based position with a supportive administration
- Amazing work-life balance in beautiful Oregon
- Salary plus productivity and incentive compensation
- Gold Beacon Award
- Wonderful area to raise a family with good schools and a excellent work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail