An OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a hospital in Colorado. The schedule is flexible with 1:3 call, and the incoming OB/GYN can expect to see 10 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of OB/GYNs and CNMs. This position will require a current CO license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment up to $100K, medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, sign on, relocation, life insurance, five days of CME with a $2,500 stipend, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an enjoyable, quiet Colorado town. It has a lovely downtown area with eateries and microbreweries. The wrap-around Rocky Mountain Range offers plenty of ways to have fun outdoors.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right OB/GYN job.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible work schedule with 1:3 call
- 40% OB/60% GYN
- 10 to 20 patients per day
- Collegial group with CNMs taking first call for OB 24 days a month
- Full depth and breadth of OB and GYN procedures
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Outdoor lovers Paradise
- Loan repayment up to $100K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail