Located in central Santa Rosa County in northwest Florida, just 30 minutes from Pensacola, Milton offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and a step back to a less-hurried lifestyle. With access to northwest Florida's rivers, beautiful white beaches, farms, and forests, Milton is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, maintaining a fine balance between small-town charm and modern urban life.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Student loan repayment available
- Join 3 OBs in a group practice
- 4.5-day workweek and a 1:4 call
- Group handles between 30 to 40 deliveries per month
- Full service modern facility with da Vinci robotics
- Option for teaching is available if interested
- Good communicator that is able to connect with patients
- Surrounded by waterways and is a short drive to Pensacola
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail