A practice in Florida needs an additional OB/GYN due to growth. The practice is overflowing with new patients. They are looking for a hardworking and motivated physician to join their established practice. The office is a new, modern, and state-of-the art facility offering a full range of procedures, fetal monitoring, and ultrasonography. The hospital has MFM and gyn-onc support. Join 3 OB/GYNs and an urogynecologist with a 1:4 call schedule. The office staff includes 1 ARNP and 1 midwife.
They are offering a competitive starting salary. You will also be provided with CME, a retirement plan, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice just outside of Tampa, FL. Trinity is 1 of the most comprehensive master-planned communities on the west coast of Florida. The area is famous for exceptional dining, shopping, galleries, and boutiques. You will have access to golf courses for every caliber of play, fun boating, and perfect weather.
At CompHealth, we can help you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2715400.
- Excellent compensation
- BC or BE OB/GYN welcomed
- Established practice with 3 OB/GYNs and a urogynecologist with a 1:4 call
- Brand-new and state-of-the-art facility
- Level 2 NICU
- Hospital-based MFM and gynecological oncology support
- Office staff includes an ANRP and a midwife
- Located in the heart of Tampa Bay
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail