The largest city in the northeastern part of the state, Sterling is a farm and ranch community with deep roots on the Colorado prairie. Stroll downtown Sterling's charming art galleries and historic buildings, experience the authenticity of Colorado's eastern plains just two hours east of Denver.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive a lucrative compensation package and an excellent benefits package
- Eligible for public service loan forgiveness
- 4.5-day workweek, no weekend office hours
- Call schedule is 1:6
- Approximately 220 annual births
- Focus in gynecology with potential to grow
- Strong supportive clinical team
- Situated in the heart of the Colorado eastern plains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail