Rapides Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in Central Louisiana is seeking a board certified / board eligible orthopaedic surgeon to join a busy three-surgeon group.
Benefits / Incentives:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in general orthopaedic surgery
- Fellowship trained in sports medicine or joint replacement is preferred but not necessary
- Must be willing to do some general orthopaedics and minor trauma in addition to their subspecialty
- Active Louisiana license or the ability to obtain one
About the Practice:
- Comprehensive and robust benefits package including 401k, 401K employer match, CME
- Employment with HCA physician services group
- Relocation support is available
- Sign-on bonus is available
The Rapides Orthopedic Clinic offers a wide array of services including, but not limited to: total and partial hip replacement; total knee replacement; pelvic repair; fractured hip repair; wrist, arm, elbow, leg and ankle fracture repair; hip, knee and shoulder arthroscopy, carpal tunnel release, application of casts and any traumatic injury of arms, legs and pelvis.About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- Services range from the latest advances in cardiac care to minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.