The largest privately held oncology/hematology group in the country is seeking a qualified medical oncologist to join it expanding practice in Alexandria, LA.Qualified Candidates:
- Employed through a large system with a physician-led and physician-governed medical group
- New practice location opening in summer 2021
- Will handle a mix of hematology and oncology with a majority being solid tumors of the breast, colon, lunch and prostate
- Ability to hire on new staff as needed
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Must be board certified or board eligible
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Top of the market compensation with competitive salary guarantee and productivity bonuses based on wRVUs
- Full benefits including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage, and more
- Visa sponsorship available
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.