Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Indiana
A growing practice in a major Midwest metro area is seeking an OB/GYN to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for great compensation and work/life balance.Opportunity Highlights
- Salary guarantee of 350k to 375k + production
- 1:5 call by phone
- Growing practice
- Sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
- Employer-paid malpractice
- Robotics are not required
This Midwest metro area is consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America, including in 2021 by Money Magazine. With affordability, great schools, and a major city nearby, this is a place you can enjoy for a long time to come.
- Great public schools + low cost of living
- Welcoming community with lots of local events
- Proximity to major Midwest capital with NFL and NBA teams, Nascar, and more
- Cultural outings include philharmonic orchestra, ballet, children’s museum, zoo, and more
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast: nearly 200,000 acres of national forests + several lakes for camping, hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, golfing and much more
- Easy weekend getaways to Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Detroit
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md