The largest independent healthcare system in Utah is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team and expand the service line in the area due to increased patient demand and facility expansion.
Situated in the heart of the Utah Mountains, this position offers no shortage of outdoor recreation and an excellent work-life balance.
• 4 day work week - flexible based on need.
• 50k Sign-On Bonus with Student Loan Repayment Available.
• No call, nights, or weekends.
• Dedicated ancillary support.
• Competitive base salary with production incentives and full-benefits.
• Uintah County is known as the a gateway to a national recreation area, a national forest, and several state parks with reservoirs - go hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, horseback riding, hunting, camping - all within a 20-30 minute drive of downtown.
• Surrounded by the Uinta Mountains - the largest east-west trending mountain range in the Western Hemisphere - find solace in a housing market that is 46% less expensive that the overall Utah housing average, according to bestplaces.net.
• Enjoy a great small town community feel with no commute, while still having access to an excellent downtown area and amenities.
For Further Consideration and To Learn More, Please Contact:
Specialty: Cardiology - Non-Invasive
Employment Type: Full Time