Greater St. Louis Gastroenterology | 850K+ Proven Earning | Unmatched Autonomy
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Oct 31, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Are you tired of feeling micromanaged by hospital administration and stifled in your medical practice? If so, consider joining a dynamic medical group at one of the top-ranking non-profit hospitals in the Greater St. Louis region, renowned for its physician autonomy and high levels of provider satisfaction. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to inherit the busy practice of a retiring partner and become an integral part of our team.
• Join the area's most in-demand GI group preparing for an upcoming retirement
• Walk into established general GI volume on day one with the opportunity to incorporate ERCP as desired
• Established providers achieving >11K wRVUs with top-end proven earning potential
• Escape the bureaucracy and burnout of traditional health systems with this organization that delivers on its physician-focused promise
St. Louis is a dynamic and welcoming city with something for everyone. Whether you're interested in history, art, food, nature, or sports, you're sure to find something to love The Gateway to the West.
• Home to a thriving arts scene with world-class museums, galleries, and performance venues, including the St. Louis Art Museum, Pulitzer Arts Foundation, Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis, and the Fabulous Fox Theatre
• Surrounded by natural beauty, including the Missouri River and Ozark Mountains with hiking, biking, boating, and endless other outdoor activities in and around the city
• Famous for its unique and delicious cuisine - toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake, and St. Louis-style pizza - this city is home to a vibrant food scene, with a wide range of restaurants designed to satisfy any palate.
• Exceptional public and private schools offer top academics and athletics, plus access to over 30 colleges and universities serving Greater St. Louis
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Greater St. Louis Gastroenterology | 850K+ Proven Earning | Unmatched Autonomy
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert