Join our Team!
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician/Physiatrist/Physician specializing in Physiatry to join our growing team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
Full Time Position (1.0 FTE)
- This new practice supports a 50-bed CARF accredited in-patient rehabilitation unit and outpatient clinics
- Time will be split between outpatient clinic and inpatient duties, and starting in 2024, serving as attending physician to our inaugural class of PM&R residents
- Leadership Opportunities Available; including a Medical Director role.
- Group plans to expand outpatient clinics for musculoskeletal care, amputee, stroke and traumatic brain injuries.
- Rapid Growing team!
- Call rotation is 1:5 weeks
- Currently made up of 4 physicians and 2 advanced practice providers
- Excellent provider/staff/team collaboration environment promoting a positive working atmosphere and exceptional patient care
Graduate Medical Education Programs
- Parkview will be welcoming the first set of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residents in northeast Indiana and second in the state of Indiana. We have the initial accreditation but are recruiting for a program director to lead our inaugural class.
- Parkview welcomed Internal Medicine and General Surgery ACGME accredited residency classes in July 2022.
- Parkview is committed to continuing the growth of their residency specialty programs. The organization has invested significant resources towards the development of approximately ten residency programs during the next five to seven years.
- These residencies will help fulfill the increasing need for more high-quality physicians in Northeast Indiana, while also ensuring a positive and healthy place to work.
- The new residency programs will primarily be located at Parkview Hospital Randallia in Fort Wayne - a new state of the art academic center- with rotations to Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview community hospitals.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 14,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 1000 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Parkview physicians and coworkers have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Certified Stroke Center (seeing over 1,000 strokes annually)
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Parkview Health consists of over 11 different hospitals. Parkview Hospital Randallia is our 203-bed community hospital located in downtown Fort Wayne and is where the inpatient rehabilitation unit is housed.
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com!
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis but with its own unique charm of small-town life, with big-city amenities.
From our Fort Wayne International Airport which is conveniently located just 8 miles south of Fort Wayne and provides 4 major airline carriers to get you to your desired destination, or our Famous Children s Zoo where you can explore the worlds exotic animals and different cultures without having to leave IN, there is no shortage of adventure here!
Our expanding Downtown is full of eclectic restaurants, outdoor ventures, and plenty of community fairs, festivals and happenings.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family, or home. Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Choose from some of the best Public Schools and Private Schools for your family members and rest assured that you and your loved ones will feel the welcoming spirit that Northeast Indiana provides to those who choose to call it home.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.