Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for both general and advanced trained gastroenterologists to join a private practice in the Kansas City metro.Qualified Candidates:
- Join a well-established group of 11 gastroenterologists and six advanced practice providers
- Experience and/or training with EUS and ERCP is welcomed
- Eligible for Missouri and Kansas licensure
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Weekend call is shared between physicians and advanced practice providers
About Research Medical Center:
- Generous compensation and benefit package including health insurance, disability insurance, and malpractice
- CME time and along with paid fees and dues
- Protected vacation time
- Established partnership track available
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.