ID#: 1181831 Hiring Department:
Internal Medicine Job Type:
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is seeking an Internal Medicine or Adult Family Practice physician
to join our Primary Care team in Quincy, MA
. We are a physician led, patient-centered organization and looking to grow our practice a with team player dedicated to providing meaningful patient care. The opportunity is ideal for both those who are finishing training or those who are looking to advance their careers and make a change. Why join our team?
At Tufts Medical Center Primary Care, we strive to be a people focused organization. We are committed to providing high quality care while fostering a work environment that is in-tune with the needs of a modern workforce.
Our physicians have the support of both experienced and knowledgeable colleagues fostering a team approach. We have a dedicated support staff that includes nurse triage, medical assistants, an on-site Practice Manager, and Physician Assistant's. We also have behavioral health support with an on-site LICSW.
We encourage and support those with academic interests. There are teaching opportunities available with mentoring Tufts Medical Center Internal Medicine residents via a Community Primary Care elective. Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Develop meaningful relationships with your patients
- Meet your patient's primary care needs with same day or routinely scheduled in-office or telehealth appointments
- Proactive care management with preventative medicine and integrated population health
- Work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stakeholders
- Embrace the fundamental value of active engagement within our communities by bringing the strength of academic and community care to our patients locale
Work, Live, and Grow
- A passion for primary care
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to deliver outstanding patient satisfaction and support
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- Ability to speak a foreign language Spanish, Chinese) is a plus
As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary plus performance incentive opportunities
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
1690 Crown Colony Drive, Quincy, MA 02169Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.